Sly Trilogy Trainer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Initial Release||October 21, 2018|
Sly Trilogy Trainer by Gou is a real-time trainer made with Cheat Engine's form designer. It supports Sly 2 (NTSC, PAL, March 17) and Sly 3 (PAL).
Features[edit | edit source]
- Level and job loader
- Coordinate manipulation (and quick warps)
- Character select, health & gadgets
- Toggle fly (control with R2 & L2)
- Camera FOV, draw distance, clock speed
- Edit coins
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Start PCSX2 and boot a Sly game
- Start Sly Trilogy Trainer
- Press the "Not Attached" button to re-attach, if the emulator is ever restarted.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The trainer doesn't utilize any pointers and some features may stop working all of a sudden.
- It only works with 32-bit versions of PCSX2, where the EE base is located at memory address 0x20000000.
- Some maps loaded with the map selector use slightly wrong DAG states, and may not work as intended/can hardlock the game.
- The trainer is no longer being developed and a successor is aiming to have Sly Trilogy Trainer's features up-to-date.
Video showcases[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Special thanks to NiV-L-A for helping with A LOT of stuff
- Meos for finding and sharing a way to load levels on the fly