Guide:Replacing voice lines
|Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
Replacing audio files is possible on the PS3 versions using SlyTools and AIFF2VAG. Once you've extracted the game files, use this spreadsheet to identify the files you want to replace.
Before starting, make a backup of your original WAL file, or else you will have to re-download the game to remove the mod.
- Extract the WAL contents with SlyTools.
- Use AIFF2VAG to encode your custom VAG audio file.
- Put AIFF2VAG.exe and your custom audio file in the same folder.
- Open command prompt, cd into the folder, and run this commadn:
AIFF2VAG.exe input_file_name.wav output_file_name.vag
- In the extracted game files, replace the file you want with the new file.
- Use SlyTools to repack the WAL file.