Sly 3:Builds/July 7 2005
|Game||Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves|
|Build Date||July 7 2005|
|Previous||April 18 2005|
|Next||August 2 2005|
The July 7 2005 build of Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, colloquially known as the GameStop demo, was a demo disc given out at GameStop.
Contents[edit | edit source]
The main menu music is the underground Venice theme. The demo contains a promotional video of the backstory of Sly 3 and four playable levels.
Lemonade Brawl[edit | edit source]
In the this build the job is called "Lemonade Brawl".
- The introductory cutscene where the Cooper Gang barges into the bar is omitted; the demo jumps straight to the drinking challenge.
- The scrolling instructions along the top of the drinking challenge say: "Press triangle,circle, x, square in any order to drink lemonade faster!"
- Despite Sly's controls in the pause menu indicating that square can charge up Sly's charged cane spin attack from Sly 2, it is not present in gameplay.
- Sly's Charge Combo operates identically to the release builds; holding Triangle charges the combo.
- Spin Attack Level 1 is the only charge combo available to the player.
- When Murray is carrying an enemy, circle can be used to shake them down regardless of whether they are carrying any coins.
- The art on the coins is the same art used in the Sly 2 Prologue (Clockwerk wings).
- The scrolling instructions along the top of the Mask boss battle states: "Let Bentley and Murray stun him before attacking."
Fly the Biplane[edit | edit source]
The Shaman Escapes[edit | edit source]
2P: Sly/Carmelita[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Covers[edit | edit source]
Disc[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Description of "Lemonade Brawl"
Completion of "Lemonade Brawl"
Controls of Sly during "Lemonade Brawl"
Controls of Bentley during "Lemonade Brawl"
Controls of Murray during "Lemonade Brawl"